Vacate Criminal Records

Depending on your conviction, you may be eligible to have it vacated.  When successful, the person can legally and honestly say they have not been convicted of the crime on future applications, loans, etc. 

The request to have records vacated is discretionary, meaning the Judge doesn’t have to grant the request even if the statute allows it. Alex is here to help with the process and present strong arguments in your favor. Fill out the requested information below in detail so he may determine your eligibility and get back to you.